Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu July 19, 2012
Originally published on Thu July 19, 2012 5:00 am
Egypt's former spy chief Omar Suleiman was appointed vice president at the peak of the democracy uprising in January of 2011. The official Middle East News Agency said in a brief report that Suleiman died at a U.S. hospital early Thursday.