Thanks for joining us! Stay tuned for our next Restaurant Takeover event!
On Thursday, October 25th, join Valley Public Radio for a night of great food and great company. We will be taking over Café 225 in Downtown Visalia.
The event takes place at Café 225 from 5pm till 9pm, so we invite you to come and dine with FM89 staff, listeners, and other supporters of the station.
Tickets are $50 per person and include a delicious full course dinner with your choice of entrée and dessert. Tax and tip are included in the price of the ticket and half the proceeds go directly to support Valley Public Radio. Make it a great night out by inviting friends to join you at this fun event.
Location: Café 225, on Main Street in Downtown Visalia across from the Fox Theatre.
MENU FOR VALLEY PUBLIC RADIO RESTAURANT TAKEOVER
· Caesar salad crisp romaine lettuce, house made croutons, parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing
· Spinach Salad with balsamic vinaigrette, fresh strawberries, almonds, blue cheese, roasted red onions, raisins, fresh spinach and arugula
· Oak Grilled New York Steak with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus spears
· Sautéed Chicken Marsala with fettuccine Alfredo and asparagus spears
· Butternut Squash Raviolis with sautéed mushrooms, spinach, pinenuts in a lite sage cream sauce.
House made Dessert selections:
· Cheesecake with strawberry sauce
· Chocolate Mousse cake
· Apple Strudel