The Dollar-a-Day Club is a popular promotion which is available only during our quarterly on-air membership campaigns.
These limited opportunities allow listeners to obtain two days of on-air messaging (Day Sponsorships) at the Dollar-A-Day price of $365/annually or $30.42/monthly.
What are Day Sponsorships?
Day Sponsorship messages are read live by an announcer 6 times during the broadcast day, on the reserved day of your choice. Sponsorships are limited to two parties per day.
Before designing your message, please review the following guidelines, which keep our station in compliance with FCC regulations. Day Sponsorships must be used within one year of membership gift.
- State who funded the message
- Contain no qualitative or comparative language (i.e. delicious, beautiful, the best, the only, the largest, etc.)
- Not express views with respect to any matter of controversial public importance or interest
- Not urge listener to action
- Not thank secondary sponsors
- Must begin with “Today’s programming on FM89 is provided in part by. . . “
- Not to exceed 20 seconds
Sample Day Sponsorship Messages:
- “Today’s programming is provided in part by Fresno Pacific College in celebration of their 40th Anniversary.”
- “Today’s programming is provided in part by Jane and Roger Wilson in memory of Dr. John Smith.”
- “Today’s programming is provided in part by Sylvia and John Walker in celebration of their 50th wedding anniversary.”
Messages are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.