Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu January 31, 2013
What 'The New York Times' Hack Tells Us About China
Originally published on Thu January 31, 2013 11:26 am
The New York Times announced late Wednesday that they have been warding off cyber attacks from Chinese hackers since September. Wired senior reporter Kim Zetter explains who the hackers target, how they do it, and why.