Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri October 5, 2012
From Stem Cells To Eggs (And Beyond)
Reporting in Science, researchers write that mouse stem cells can be transformed not only into egg cells--but into newborn pups. Sean Morrison, a stem cell expert at the University of Texas Southwestern, explains the stem cell's journey, and what it could mean for fertility and assisted reproduction.