Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu November 29, 2012
Start Your Day With Bacon ... Shaving Cream
Originally published on Thu November 29, 2012 6:18 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Looking for that perfect gift for a man who hates to shave? Well, he may reconsider his morning routine with a new product from the Bacontrepreneurs. Justin and Dave, of J&D Foods in Seattle, have already pioneered products like Baconnaise, Bacon Lip Balm and Mmmvelopes. And while they say their latest concoction, Bacon Shaving Cream, has no meat in it, they promise it is the highest quality meat-scented shaving cream on the market today. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.