Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed November 7, 2012
In North Dakota, A Tale Of Two Ticket-Splitters
Originally published on Wed November 7, 2012 7:31 am
In West Fargo, N.D., voters have a tradition of sending one party to the White House and the other to Congress. Two voters maintained that tradition — but not as you'd expect. North Dakota's Senate race is still too close to call.