Most Active Stories
- New Google Tool Shows Remarkable Timelapse of Fresno Growth Since 1984
- Paso Robles Winemaker Battles Valley Fever
- New Approach To Classroom Discipline Pays Off at Fresno's Yosemite Middle School
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- Cases Of Mysterious Valley Fever Rise In American Southwest
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon July 30, 2012
How Forensic Psychiatry Informs Trials
Originally published on Mon July 30, 2012 11:22 am
James Holmes, the former neuroscience student accused of killing 12 people and injuring 58 others in the Colorado movie theater massacre, has been formally charged with 24 counts of murder. The case will likely involve questions about Holmes' psychiatric condition and competency to stand trial.