Most Active Stories
- New Google Tool Shows Remarkable Timelapse of Fresno Growth Since 1984
- Paso Robles Winemaker Battles Valley Fever
- New Approach To Classroom Discipline Pays Off at Fresno's Yosemite Middle School
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- Cases Of Mysterious Valley Fever Rise In American Southwest
Valley Public Radio Staff
Sat October 20, 2012
China Criticized In U.S. Debates, But Stays Close
With the final presidential debate on Monday tackling foreign policy issues, surely China will be a familiar topic. It seems every four years, the U.S. relationship with China takes a beating during campaign events. Host Guy Raz speaks with James Fallows of The Atlantic about why candidates attack China yet presidents always balance their rhetoric.