Most Active Stories
- New Google Tool Shows Remarkable Timelapse of Fresno Growth Since 1984
- Paso Robles Winemaker Battles Valley Fever
- New Approach To Classroom Discipline Pays Off at Fresno's Yosemite Middle School
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- Cases Of Mysterious Valley Fever Rise In American Southwest
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed September 12, 2012
Basic School Supplies, Glue Sticks, Tablets?
As the school year gets underway, a lot of students are getting their hands on a host of new technology in their classrooms. But some schools are struggling to access basic supplies, let alone the latest and greatest devices. Host Michel Martin looks at technology in the classroom with Charles Best, founder of DonorsChoose.org.